We are building this company for you, so please let us know if you have any feedback on our Mission, Vision, and Values. You can comment below or click the Help bubble in the bottom right hand corner of the page to submit your feedback.
To empower our customers to take action and change the world.
Moving the world beyond social media to social action.
- Voice, It Isn’t About Us: We exist to amplify the voices of our customers, not our own voices.
- Radical Transparency and Truth: Our decisions are transparent both inside and outside the company. We actively listen to feedback and use it to inform our decisions. We speak and listen to the truth, especially when it is hard and not what we want to say or hear.
- Do (Only) Good: We will do more than “not be evil”; we will only have a positive impact on the world.
- Team Member Happiness: We will always honor and respect our team members. They are not just a robot or cog in the wheel of a corporation. Team members are vital to our success and we must respect that their job is not their life.
- Embrace Differences: We are a tribe of geeks, freaks, and misfits. We respect each other and have empathy for all team members regardless of their race, religion, politics, sexual orientation, or gender.
- Disagree And Commit: Disagreement yields better solutions. But sometimes you have to state your case, disagree with a decision, and execute on the plan.
- Innovate and Take Risks: We are fearless and constantly working to improve our product, impact, and company. We will not punish mistakes but seem them as opportunities to learn and improve. We take calculated risks to innovate rapidly and respond quickly.
- Ownership: We are all working hard to change the world. Sometimes that means a founder has to clean the toilets. No task is beneath us as we are all 100% focused on doing what is required to excel as a company.
- Non-Profits Are Customers Too: Non-profits are our partners and we are here to help them fulfill their missions. Without them, we would not exist.